More devices and costs?

john_enget
john_enget
Community Member

Hi, question, I bought the pro version on my iPhone now I want it my iMac do I need to pay again? Additionally if I want to add one windows PC as well?

regards John

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:support on several devices, ug:mac/sync, kb-search:licenses more devices, kb:license-requirements, kb:mac-app-store-vs-agilebits-store

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

1PW is sold per platform, so you would need to pay for Mac and Windows versions. There is a bundle from AgileBits that covers Mac and Windows for less than the price for the two separately. You could buy the Mac version from the App Store, but the only advantage of that over the version direct from AgileBits is that it allows iCloud sync, which anyway is not supported on Windows

• Hi @john_enget,

Hopefully danco's answer above helps, but if you need further assistance please don't hesitate to write back!

Ben

• john_enget
    john_enget
    Community Member

Hi again

thx very helpful! SO if I get the bundle Mac/Windows how many workstations (devices) does it support? Lastly the iPhone license that I am using and paid for the the Appstore will not in any way be reusable? thx John

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited December 2015

@john_enget - Licences are sold on a per platform and per individual basis. You can use your licenses on as many work stations of the same platform as you use yourself. There are no limits.

I don't think I understand your question about your iPhone license. That continues to be valid for all iOS devices that use the same Apple ID as was used to buy the license. You can sync your data among your OS X, Windows, and iOS devices with Dropbox. However, iCloud won't be available to Windows, or to the AgileBits web store version of the Mac application. Dropbox works well for all of them.

• @john_enget Oh hey there! Did hawkmoth help out here? :)

• john_enget
    john_enget
    Community Member

yes thx Im ok

• Wonderful. Let us know if you need anything else. :wink:

This discussion has been closed.