Upgrade from Mac to Windows

baron
baron
Community Member
edited January 2016 in Mac

Hi, Happy New Year! Loving the app, possibly my favourite thing. A question: I bought 1Password 4 as part of a bundle from Parallels, then bought the App store version of 1Password 5 to get iCloud sync (arguably a stupid way to go about it but there you are). I also have pro iOS version.

We now have a Windows machine in the house for Mrs to use, is there any route short of buying a full Windows license to bring that machine into the fold?

All the best

Allan

1Password Version: 5.4 (app store)
Extension Version: 4.4.4
OS Version: 10.11.2
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: kb:add-license, kb:switch-from-agilebits-store, kb:switch-from-mac-app-store, kb:upgrade-license

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@baron send an email to support+licenses@agilebits.com with the following information:

1. your full name;
    2. your full address;
    3. evidence of your purchase of 1P from the Mac App Store;
    4. a request for a price for the Mac/Windows bundle;
    5. a link to this thread.

You will receive an automatic response with a ticket number. Post that number in this thread, which will help AgileBits connect the two and speed the response.

Stephen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @baron,

As Stephen said, we can give you a discount on a license for the Windows version if you send us an email with a copy or screenshot of your receipt from the Mac App Store purchase of 1Password. Hopefully this helps, but please let us know if you need anything else. Thanks! :)

• baron
    baron
    Community Member

@Stephen_C @Drew_AG Happy New year to you both and thanks very much for your attention and help! Cheers

Allan

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

You're quite welcome! If you need anything else, we're here for you. Happy New Year to you too! :)

• @baron - Thanks for sending an email to support. We will reply with help very shortly :)

ref: RRJ-52579-499

This discussion has been closed.