Favorites tab

Options
eh801
eh801
Community Member

Hi!

I noticed a few bugs in the favorites tab on my iPhone 6:

• When I tap on one of the items there is a slight delay of about a second.
  • Also, the 'Edit' button is missing (for sorting/deleting favorites).

Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.1
Extension Version: -
OS Version: iOS 9.2 PB1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @eh801,

thanks for the feedback. I created a bug report for the delay.

As for the edit button: Can it be that you have All Vaults selected? The edit button is then indeed not visible and you would have to select a vault to edit the favorites for that vault.

ref: OPI-3168

• eh801
    eh801
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Winnie
    Yes, I had All Vaults selected. Do I understand correctly that it isn't it supposed to be possible to rearrange the order of the items when All Vaults is selected? For instance, I prefer an alphabetic order regardless of the vault(s) I have selected.

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@eh801,
    you are correct: sorting of items in All Vaults should not be possible. I understand your use case though. I created a feature request for that.

ref: OPI-3169

• eh801
    eh801
    Community Member
    Options

I think the delay bug was fixed in a previous build (I could be wrong though) but it has reappeared in the latest beta released today.

• Thanks @eh801, we're hoping that today's beta actually fixes the delay problem. Stay tuned for beta 6 coming later today.

• eh801
    eh801
    Community Member
    Options

There still is a delay issue with favorites in beta 22.

• Hello @eh801. I'm sorry to report we were not able to get a final fix for this one into 1Password 6.2, but it's still in our bug list and we're hoping to track it down for a future update. Thanks for staying on top of us about this one.

This discussion has been closed.