1Password on iPad Pro (wishlist)

Options
holgr
holgr
Community Member
edited January 2016 in iOS

Hi,

I just recently got an iPad Pro and first off am glad that – as opposed to other apps – 1Password is already updated and working in the proper resolution.

However, I wish there were some additional features, especially when using the Pro (or any iPad really) with a hardware keyboard. For example I'd like to see some shortcuts, like cmd+F to go to the search bar. And maybe and cmd+1, +2, +3, etc. to navigate between the main sidebar items.

Another thing, and actual bug, is when dealing with 1Password and apps that aren't optimized for the iPad Pro yet and opening 1Password via the share sheet. I'm seeing some ugly graphic issues while the animation for the window is happening. See the attached screenshot. Not sure if that's an iOS or 1Password issue though.

Maybe some food for thought, although I'm fairly certain that the keyboard shortcuts have been on a whiteboard already :)

Cheers!

1Password Version: 6.2 (620022)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.2
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• MrRooni
    edited January 2016
    Options

Hey @holgr, thanks for writing in. Glad 1Password is working well for you on your iPad Pro! In terms of the warping of the UI when using the extension, that one is actually out of our hands, though I will file a bug with Apple about it. The iPhone 6 Plus used to have the same problem and has since been patched.

As far as keyboard shortcuts go, you're absolutely right. I will open up some tickets in our bug tracker to make sure we address that.

ref: OPI-3324

• holgr
    holgr
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @MrRooni, awesome! Looking forward to what you'll do with the bigger screen. :)

Figured the graphic issues would be on Apple's end.

• @holgr Can I ask what app that is you're showing in the screen shot? I'd like to be able to point Apple at a specific scenario where this is broken in my bug report.

• holgr
    holgr
    Community Member
    Options

@MrRooni That is the current version of Panic's Prompt (2.1.3) which has yet to be updated for the iPad Pro.

• Great, thanks!

This discussion has been closed.