We've just started using the 1Password for teams in December and I've gathered some feedback from the UWP version of the app.
First of all I had lot of problems with the UWP app - it was not possible to edit any Login fields, only the Title appeared and the rest of the page was empty. I just tried the latest version of the app today and it finally worked and I was able to add new items in the app, great!
But here are some my comments:
- I had really hard time finding the button for deleting invalid items in our Team Vault. I was able to find it once I read the changelog and found you added multiselect feature and when I selected the one Item I want to delete, I can do it. Expected behavior: there should be Delete button when I got any item selected and it should be easy to find.
- When entering new Login item, the field Secure note is really narrow, only like 50px, and entering long text looks really weird. Expected behavior: the Secure note text field should be stretched to the whole block width and should automatically expand when I enter long text. It should also not wrap long text without white symbols - you should use TextWrapping="WrapWholeWords" instead of just Wrap.
- The left menu, it's not user friendly to see either list of vaults or items inside my vault. I'd preffer combined tree view with all my vaults and items in them.
- I created Login item in my Vault with name, password and Uri, and then I edited it, changing the Username value. But the list of logins still shows in the second line my old Username value. How to change this value? Expected behavior: it should have changed automatically once I changed the Username field.
And some comments to the Web UI:
- when I am in my browser and go to My Profile I can see the list of my devices, but there is no information available for these entries like First/Last login or there is no option to de-authorize selected devices. I got like 4x Windows.Desktop there and 3x Windows.Mobile, no way to tell which is the most recent one. Also the list should contain more detailed information about the device like OS version and device model + manufacturer, see this guide how to find these data I made.
Anyway thanks for the UWP version. As a Windows Platform developer I really appreciate that
1Password Version: 2016.1.1200
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 v11099
Sync Type: Not Provided