Logging in to Priceline

How do I set up my data in 1Password to log in to priceline with it's separate screen's to enter first the email address (into a field by the name of username) and then the password? When I'm on the password screen, my password is entered correctly. However, I'm unable to get the email address to be entered on the first screen, even though my field says "username" also.

Thanks.
Stephen

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Hey Stephen,

Please take a look at our "How to create multi-page Logins" tutorial and let me know if you need any further assistance.

Cheers,
  • Stephen Yeoh
    Stephen Yeoh
    Community Member
    khad wrote:

Hey Stephen,

Please take a look at our "How to create multi-page Logins" tutorial and let me know if you need any further assistance.

Cheers,

Khad,

Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure if this will work properly (or what I'm doing wrong). I already have the login information saved (My 1Password also saves multiple accounts on this system for family). When I'm on the first page that prompts for an email, I can choose my account that is saved, but nothing is submitted. However, if I enter the email on the first page manually, selecting my login data on page 2 works just fine.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    I'm sorry that you're having this problem. Please try saving each step of the the login manually like this:

1. Enter your username/password, but DO NOT submit the form.
    2. Click the 1Password button in your browser's toolbar, and choose Save Login.
    3. Set the Action field to Create New Login (or to Replace <login-name>, to update an existing Login item).
    4. Click the Save button.

Using the above technique I was able to save and fill a sample login at:

https://travela.priceline.com/myprofile/setupSignIn.do

Manually saving a login can be useful for logins that are either problematic to begin with or were once working but have since stopped. Doing this allows 1Password to refresh everything it "knows" about the page. Login pages often change as websites are updated and this can be a necessary but very useful tip. :-)

If you are still having trouble, please take a look at our "Website Login Issues" guide:

http://help.agilebits.com/1Password3/login_issues.html

Note especially that editing the login to change the Submit value from "If Autosubmit is ON" to "Never" works on a lot of sites which modify the form before submitting it or are looking for a literal key press or mouse click. This will give you the chance to actually give them what they are looking for by submitting the form yourself rather than allowing 1Password to do it on your behalf.

I hope that helps. Please let me know.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.