Identity form-fill stopped working on internal web site

I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue.

In my workflow I have to place many test orders through our internal development site and I've always used the identities form fill to do so.

Has affected Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.

1Password Version: 6.0.1
Extension Version: 4.5.2
OS Version: 10.11.4. Beta
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

Hi, @rabidsquid. Thanks for your post. I'm sorry for the trouble you're having. It's certainly possible that some recent changes have regressed identity filling on some sites. While not a huge number, our automated testing has dozens of some of the most problematic sites and those tests are currently all passing. The other possibility is that the page itself changed such that 1Password's heuristics can no longer make sense of it. I know internal pages don't tend to change that much but I thought it worth mentioning.

If it's possible, I would love to get a copy of the markup for that page that's giving you trouble so I can make a test for it and hopefully figure out what isn't working.

Thanks!

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• rabidsquid
    rabidsquid
    Community Member

Here's a simplified version of the form:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y82ecwtbddsxmio/testForm.html.zip?dl=0

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

Hi, @rabidsquid! Thanks for that form. I played with it for a few minutes and I was able to get a unit test running for it with just a little bit of massaging still to go. But, when I try to use that in 1Password for Mac, there is some crash that is happening that prevents us from generating even a partial fill script. I'm opening a bug report to investigate this. I'm very sorry for the failure in the interim!

• rabidsquid
    rabidsquid
    Community Member

Thanks for looking into it, much appreciated!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for reporting it :smile:

This discussion has been closed.