App sometimes forgets my vaults after a restart

natevancouver
natevancouver
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I'm trying the Windows 10 beta and connecting to my Team vaults. The app periodically forgets the team and its vaults. I launch and am presented with a blank list of vaults, and have to add my Team again. Unfortunately the problem is intermittent. Here's some information about my setup.

• I am only joined to a Team. I have no other vaults.
  • Brand new Windows 10 laptop that I received yesterday.
  • I've been installing my apps so I've logged out and rebooted several times. About 1/3 of the time, 1Password starts up with no vaults. I've re-joined my Team 4 times.
  • When it forgets my vaults, the left Select a Vault pane no longer shows my team name or vaults. It only shows a category called "Folder" and says "There are no vaults opened in this account."

(Anyone else having the same problem?)

Nate

1Password Version: 2016.1.1200
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Build 10240
Sync Type: 1Password for Teams

Comments

• @natevancouver sorry you are getting this issue, I've seen it on a rare occasion too. We are making changes in this area to provide better and faster Teams startup experience, it should also fix this issue. Meanwhile I believe if you lock app and unlock again, it may remember previously connected team.

Hope this helps :)

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

@natevancouver, I see that same "forgotten vault" scenario several times, myself. Locking and unlocking can help, and sometimes just tapping around (or maybe just waiting for the Teams connection to be re-established) solves it, so I can select my vault and continue.

Please let us know if you see improvements in future builds, and thanks again for the feedback!

• natevancouver
    natevancouver
    Community Member

Thanks for the tip about locking/unlocking. I’ll try that next time it happens.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2016

Great, @natevancouver! Please let us know how it goes.

This discussion has been closed.