Problems viewing items on Apple watch

JonEl
JonEl
Community Member
edited January 2016 in Apple Watch

I'm using an iPhone 6 (iOS 9.2.1). And an Apple Watch running version 2.1. I installed 1password on the watch using the watch app on my phone. I have the pro version of 1password which let me enable Apple Watch in the phone settings in 1password. I added a couple of my 1password items within the item entries in 1password to the Apple Watch. But one of them shows nothing in the watch except for the item title. The other says something about me having to add item details on the phone for the item. I have one note as a secure note and the other as a password type of category. I tried restarting the phone, the watch, uninstalling and reinstalling the app on the phone and watch, but still no change. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Hi @JonEl,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us!

Not all fields are available on Apple Watch. Here's a list of what you'll see for different item types:

Logins

• Username
    • Password

Credit Cards

• Card number
    • Expiration date
    • Verification code
    • Card type

Passwords

• Password

Secure Notes

• Notes

If you have any other fields (built-in or custom) that aren't listed there, they will not appear on Apple Watch, unfortunately.

Does that explain what you're seeing?

• JonEl
    JonEl
    Community Member

Thanks. I figured it might be something like that. Thanks for these details.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2016

On behalf of Jasper, you are most welcome! I'm glad that helped. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.