No icon for Webpage on Android/Teams

ntimo
ntimo
Community Member
edited January 2016 in Lounge

Hello,

Iam owning 3 websites witch all have a favicion. But in 1password for Teams and also the new Android Beta there is no custom icon beeing shown. How can I fix this so 1pw will how the icon of my website there?

Edit: How do I have to make the image file and where do I have to put it? on my server so the icon server can grab it.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi, @ntimo.

Our icon server is currently static. For a while we did have a service that would check sites for icons, and that's how we've built up the majority of our icon repository, but that service has been down for a while and we haven't had the time and resources to devote to resurrecting it. If you'd like, you can send us a high quality icon for each of your sites, and we can add it to our repository manually. Just send it to support@agilebits.com.

Sorry for the trouble!

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@rob Oh ok, that was unexpected :D What resolution should these icons have and what kind of background? transparent or white.

• @ntimo Whatever you have is fine. If they have a transparent background, we will just flatten them to white. The largest size we currently use is 180 x 180 px, but feel free to send larger. :)

This discussion has been closed.