Multiple Vaults (Default)

kylerphillips
kylerphillips
Community Member

Is there any way on iOS to just show a default vault when 1Password opens for the first time, currently it shows me All Items from every vault and if I want to narrow this down I have to select vaults I want to hide manually (attached screenshot).

1Password Version: 6.1.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: iCloud, Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:cc

Comments

• Hi @kylerphillips

Thanks for taking the time to write in. There is not, currently, a way to do this. It is something that has been requested in the past though and out developers are considering changes in this regard. I can't make any promises at this point though.

Thanks for the feedback! Happy holidays. :)

Ben

• IntlOrange
    IntlOrange
    Community Member

+1 for this feature. For my use of the vaults feature, I would prefer to view only 1 specific vault by default.

• Thanks for the vote! :)

Ben

• cmonkey
    cmonkey
    Community Member

+2 for this feature. It actually annoys me so much that all my instances of 1Password keep defaulting back to All Vaults that I keep removing the secondary vault and then re-add it back in the infrequent times that I need it. Would be much nicer to be able to keep it enabled but default to my primary vault.

• Thanks for the feedback and the vote, @cmonkey! Our development team is looking into how we can best address this need.

Ben

• IntlOrange
    IntlOrange
    Community Member

@cmonkey For now, use this workaround from @bwoodruff: Go to Settings > All Vaults and uncheck your secondary vault. It remains "connected" but results no longer appear under "all vaults". (Basically, "all vaults" behaves the same as "your primary vault".)

• Thanks for adding that here, @IntlOrange! :)

Ben

• jd007
    jd007
    Community Member

Would be great to have an option to choose what view we would like to open in as our default from then on. For me, it's 99% of the time my Primary vault. (I don't want to see "all vaults" as there are many duplicates.)

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni

Thanks so much for letting us know, @jd007! I'll pass on your feedback :)

• shogun88888888
    shogun88888888
    Community Member

+1 for a default toggle switch in settings to choose

• Thanks for the vote, @shogun88888888!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.