Sheyag
    Community Member
    Options

Is there anyway to restore from a week ago

• Sheyag
    Sheyag
    Community Member
    Options

i need to restore from a backup of a week ago help I erased some data that I want to get back I have the icloud backup but I don't see it anywhere on icloud

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: kb-search:want to see saved backups, kb:pro-features-faq, kb:icloud-troubleshooting

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Sheyag,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. If you made a backup a week ago, you can learn about how to restore it here:

Creating and restoring 1Password backups in iTunes (iOS)

Thanks!

Ben

• Sheyag
    Sheyag
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your help however it says it is backing up to icloud but I cand find it anywhere in icloud

• Ben
    Options

@Sheyag,

Do you mean it is syncing to iCloud, perhaps? Syncing is not the same as backing up. It keeps a live copy of your data on iCloud, but it doesn't maintain a historical record or snapshots (like a backup would).

1Password data synced with iCloud is not visible in iCloud Drive because we do not use iCloud Drive. We use a different iCloud service called CloudKit. This data is not browsable within your file system, like iCloud Drive files are.

The only way to "go back in time" would be if you had made a backup at the time you wish to return to.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.