How to delete an item?

hubpf
hubpf
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Just wondering how I can delete existing item. I couldn't find a option to do that...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi there,

We've recently added this into the latest betas.

At the top of the item list, we have a select option. Select will give you the option to share and remove items.

Thanks,
    _
    Benji
    Thought Doodler

• hubpf
    hubpf
    Community Member

I managed to find it, it's not easy. When I try to select and delete, the app closes automatically.

• Hi again,

Thank you for letting us know, this one of the areas we are currently looking to improve upon.
    Sorry to hear the app is closing automatically afterwards, I'll make sure to raise this with the team.

Have a great day and thank you for taking the time to feedback to us.
    _
    Benji
    Thought Doodler

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2016

@hubpf, any time you get a crash you can re-launch the app, tap the navigation icon (three horizontal lines in upper left corner), tap Settings > Help > Support, and send us the latest logs. Comment in the e-mail message, if you like, to let us know what you were doing when the app crashed.

(If the app crashes before you can get that far, please launch your web browser, and direct it to op://help to go straight to the app's Help page.)

Thanks so much for your help!

• hubpf
    hubpf
    Community Member

@DBrown Log file has been sent to support+windowsmodern@agilebits.com.

• mohamedosman
    mohamedosman
    1Password Alumni

Got it! We're looking through the report now. Thanks @hubpf!

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Thanks again for the feedback, @hubpf!

• Job
    Job
    Community Member

Is there already any news on this item? I am having the same issue: 1Password for Teams crashes as soon as I trie to delete multiple items.

Job

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2016

Not that I've heard, yet, @Job.

Just to confirm, you're working with a Teams vault in the beta app on a Windows 10 device, and the app crashes when you attempt to delete multiple selected items?

If so, can you re-launch the app and send us a crash report immediately after that happens?

Thank you!

• Job
    Job
    Community Member

Hello DBrown!

I emailed the crash reports recently to the support team. So they're there.

• mohamedosman
    mohamedosman
    1Password Alumni

Hey @job we chatted before about this issue via email and we are still working on it. But there are lots of fixes coming up soon. But rest assured, we haven't forgotten you :).

Thanks again for contacting us @job

This discussion has been closed.