Agoda.com sign-in form fill

Has anyone got an alternative link to directly sign in at Agoda.com. So far when you go to their main page you have to sign in by clicking the top right hand corner and a a sign-in popup window appears within the main page. So far as I'm aware 1Password isn't able to auto click the sign in button, then form fill and auto submit. Any help would be appreciated.
PS: I had the same issue with booking.com until I found the following link which worked wonders: https://secure.booking.com/login.en-uk.html

1Password Version: Windows 1Password 4
Extension Version: Chrome Extension 4.5.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:agoda

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

@danv1991 A quick search turned up this URL: https://www.agoda.com/rewards/login.html Does that work for you?

• danv1991
    danv1991
    Community Member

@jxpx777 thanks for your response. I too found this URL earlier, problem is once the form auto fills and submits it, I'm faced with a second sign-in screen. Do you know if its possible to double auto fill and submit?

• danv1991
    danv1991
    Community Member

I fixed my own problem. The following URL worked: https://my.agoda.com/en-gb/mybookings.html I am however having problems with auto fill and submit on icloud.com. Funny thing is its worked once or twice previously then stopped. I have deleted and replaced a the login several times to no avail. Any thoughts would be great?

• danv1991
    danv1991
    Community Member

I think I fixed the icloud issue also. Simply installed the beta versions on both Windows and Chrome Extension. Thanks for you help anyway.

• danv1991
    danv1991
    Community Member

UPDATE!
    icloud has stopped auto filling and submitting like before. Strange! Any help would be appreciated?

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

@danv1991 I'm glad that you got the Agoda site working. In my experience, iCloud has a delay where the login fields are not actually on the page when Go & Fill collects the details of the page. I have an idea of how to improve this, and I hope to look into it fairly soon. In the meantime, try loading the page first and then using ⌘\ keyboard shortcut to fill and submit after the login form is fully loaded.

I hope that helps!

ref: OPX-1112

• danv1991
    danv1991
    Community Member

@jxpx777 thanks again. The keyboard short-cut does work of course but it would be preferable if it was a 1 button click. I have noticed that on some other sites the auto fill is performed but no submit is initiated. Could this be because of a delay as well? Are there any plans to implement a custom delay to fill and then submit?

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

@danv1991 Yes, a delay is what I have in mind to work toward making this better. I don't have much more to say about it just yet since I want to test it out and make sure the idea is a viable one before I make any grand pronouncements. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.