iOS app integration: Mobile Safari, etc.

Apple does not allow this :-(
I've used 1pass on the desktop for a while, recently downloaded the iPhone version, synced the data file with Dropbox. Data appears to be intact, but nothing happens when I hit autofill for a site in the iPhone. Anyone care to tell me what I've missed?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, jshoff!

Mobile Safari cannot be extended like Safari on the Mac can. For this reason, we are not able to integrate 1Password right into the browser on iOS. You will not see a 1Password button in the Mobile Safari toolbar.

To optimize your 1Password experience, therefore, we have built a web browser into 1Password for iPhone. When you tap a login item’s URL, 1Password will open the site in the browser and fill the login form.

Learn more about logging into websites with 1Password on your iPhone or iPod touch.

Is there a specific URL you are having trouble with? I would love to take a look at it if that is the case. Please let me know.

Thanks!
  • Using 1 password on multiple devices and works great for entering login info for websites. Is there a way to populated fields with username and pw for iPad apps?

Thanks.
    Scott
This discussion has been closed.