Autologin in not completing fields properly

On the website: https://bspinternational.org/memberpayment/index.php I am trying to complete the two fields of Member Number and eMail address. I have tried multiple types and designations but have been unable to get the 1Password autofill on the Google Chrome Extension to complete the Member Number field. I have been successful in completing the email address with the Type as Unknown and the Designation as username. Thanks for your help!

1Password Version: 4.6.598
Extension Version: 4.5.3.90
OS Version: W 10.2
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:how to complete a login with a member number and email address but no password

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @d2walker,

Now it may be there's a second page that affects matters and one that I'm not aware of but if you just need to fill that front facing page then I wonder, have you tried creating a Login yet from within the browser? This page, Saving a Login (Win) from our guide first shows you how the extension will prompt to see if you want to save a Login item or if required, a link to the page on how to save a Login item manually. I suspect you haven't tried this route but I could be wrong. When I followed the manual steps (my preferred approach) I could fill both fields. Now I don't have my normal access to a Windows virtual machine so I did do my testing on my Mac but both use the same extension and filling logic for saving and filling so I'm hopeful the results of one will be indicative of the other.

Let us know what you find and if we need to we'll continue the troubleshooting process.

• d2walker
    d2walker
    Community Member

Worked perfectly! Thanks so much!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

That's great to hear @d2walker and thank you for letting us know it's working for you. If you come across any other troublesome sites please don't hesitate to reach out to us :smile:

This discussion has been closed.