[Bug] Filling not working at all in Chrome

johan98
johan98
Community Member
edited January 2016 in Android

I use the current 1Password Beta version 6.0b1 on my Nexus 5X running Android 6.0.1 (latest update). When I try to fill a login for a website in Chrome (Chrome Beta 48.0.2564.95) using the 1Password keyboard, the following happens:

• I click on the blue 1Password button on the keyboard
  • I enter my Master Password and hit the enter key (using the fingerprint sensor here doesn't seem to be implemented here yet, but this is already discussed in other threads)
  • I select the correct login from the list
  • the "fill username" and "fill password" buttons on the top side of the keyboard appear and disappear again a fraction of a second later
  • the password is not filled into the website

This happened for all websites I tried, including google.com, adobe.com and my personal OwnCloud. On the other hand, filling works correctly in other apps, for example GitLab. The 1Password accessibility service is enabled.

1Password Version: 6.0b1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 6.0.1, Build MMB29P
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• You’re awesome! Thanks for reporting this issue on the Chrome Beta. It does look like 1Password’s automatic filling is broken in the Chrome Beta. I have passed on your bug report to our developers. We will look into fixing the issue soon.

• johan98
    johan98
    Community Member

Thanks! As Chrome 48 is currently rolling out to the stable (non-Beta) version, this problem will probably start to affect a large portion of users in the next few days. I haven't got the update of the stable version yet, so I couldn't test if filling works there.

• We will need to address this very soon. Thanks for the heads up on the Chrome release!

This discussion has been closed.