Two taps needed for password generator button

Options
kaptainkerk
kaptainkerk
Community Member

The password generator button requires two taps for the generator to load.

Comments

• Thanks for reaching out to us about this @kaptainkerk. When I tested this, I found that I am able to load the password generator with a single tap. However, I also found that I missed the button on a semi-regular basis. This suggests to me that it might simply be that the button is too small and hard to hit. I will definitely raise this issue with our development team. If this doesn't fully explain what you're seeing, could you provide a list of steps that you are following so that I can try to reproduce the issue on my end?

• kaptainkerk
    kaptainkerk
    Community Member
    Options

I can only replicate on the records in the system prior to upgrading to the beta version. I was using the latest release and had some "Login" category records without passwords saved. Once upgraded to the beta the double tap was needed for these records. I his does not seem to happen for new records created in the beta.

• Unfortunately, I'm still not able to reproduce the issue. Could you let me know which device and OS version you are using? Hopefully I can reproduce it once I know more about your setup.

This discussion has been closed.