Adding a Teams vault

degraaffray
degraaffray
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hi,

I did search for info on this but can't seem to find it. I have 2 issues:

1. When adding our team vault the pop up box appears, and I have 1 password open behind, but I can't move away from the pop up to copy/paste account key and password from 1 password as it is locked as the open window, so really need this to avoid having to write one other down.
  2. Once completed all the information has been checked and double checked, but it won't add the vault, and just keeps noting information as incorrect.

Many thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:teams-troubleshooting-signin, kb-search:forum

Comments

• degraaffray
    degraaffray
    Community Member

Ok this is resolved. It seems that it may have been due to the fact that I was typing in the full team domain name i.e. team name.1password.com. This time i just typed in the team name only without the .1password.com and it added it automatically and logged on.

• @degraaffray thanks for sharing with your use case, storing account information to login to 1Password for Teams in 1Password itself is an interesting scenario. We will take a look at what can be done to avoid blocking UI.

It's surprising that typing teamname.1password.com didn't work as it should, we will double check this part as well. Thanks for letting us know!

This discussion has been closed.