Feedback/Idea to improve 1Password

kenny2332
kenny2332
Community Member

Dear 1Password-Team,

I just bought 1Password for Mac and iPhone - it's awesome! Thank you for making such a great App.
I've got two ideas to improve the Apps:

AppleWatch
I really think the 1Password AppleWatch app, is the best way to get Passcode of debit and credit cards on wrist. But I don't ready like that everybody around me, e.g. a the ATM the people behind you, can see my passcode.
What about to show more numbers on the watch, like a small array in different color. The clou: I only know the correct color. If my color is red, my code would be 3769.

Category: Products
The best on 1Password is to keep all important informations at one single place. I think information about products you bought may be even imported. E.g. the serial number of my iPhone or the chassis number of my mountain bike, even the bill or information about codes (bike lock).

That are just some idea :)

Thanks, Ben.

1Password Version: 6.0.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.2
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hi @kenny2332 ,

That AppleWatch idea is certainly one we haven't seen before, and very creative! I've shown this to our iOS developers so they may consider it.

I really like the idea of products, too. I could certainly use a Products category! I've notified the development team of your request so they may consider it.

Thanks so much for sending us these feature requests. Feedback from customers is invaluable when improving 1Password and we really appreciate it!

Cheers,
    Kevin

ref: OPM-1643

This discussion has been closed.