Importing Vault - no iCloud option

Options
felixW
felixW
Community Member

Hello support team,

as I am setting up my new 1Password 6 app I've bought at your shop, it worked fine until I tried to sync my Vault from my MBPro to my Mac Mini via iCloud Drive.

The Vault on the MBPro is synced with the iCloud. I can also see the 1Password App in the iCloud manage options on my OS.

When I want to connect the Mac Mini with the Vault in the cloud I select "I've got 1Password-Data somewhere else" but just get the options "Dropbox, this Mac, different Device, Backup". iCloud Drive is enabled on both Macs and I've followed your troubleshooting guide.

Any suggestions?

Best regards
Felix

1Password Version: 6.0.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.10.4
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hi @felixW,

We will be adding that option very soon, but you can set it up in the meantime without waiting for us to add it.

Simply set up 1Password as if you were a new customer. i.e. Make a new blank vault, and set the Master Password to be the same as your iCloud vault. Then after you set up the blank vault, go into Preferences, select Sync, and set it to sync with iCloud. Then it will take a few minutes to download the items and sync with iCloud from then on.

If you have any questions or need further assistance with this, please reply.

Cheers,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.