PayPal password complete in Safari View Controller

Options
csg77
csg77
Community Member

Hi, not a major issue, but wanted to report it. If I access a site indirectly, eg a link in a message from iOS Outlook, or from the Feedly app, and then go on to purchase something from that link, 1Password seems unable to fill in the PayPal password. When I hit the share button, load the extension, it detects PayPal as the login, but when selected, does not complete the password. It is easy enough to copy/paste, but just a minor annoyance.

Example - Link in an email to Zazz.com.au, purchase, then checkout, the PayPal login issue arises. Same if the original link was in an RSS feed. I can only assume it is an issue with Safari View Controller switching into some sort of secure mode for PayPal, as that is the only login that vas caused problems. Going to the same page in Safari works fine.

Hope that helps,
Chris

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@csg77: I'm sorry of the trouble. I've encountered this on occasion myself. We're aware of the issue. As you mentioned, copy and paste works, but hopefully we'll be able to find a workaround there. Thanks for bringing this up! :)

This discussion has been closed.