1Password on OSX Lion 10.7: NSRangeException

I am running 1Password 3.5.7 (build 30884) on OSX Lion 10.7 (build 11A459e) Developer Preview 2.

I have found a reproducible exception in 1Password.

Steps to reproduce:

1) Launch 1Password
2) Click on "Software" on the left pane
3) Click on an entry on the top right pane
4) Click on the "License Key" for the entry on the bottom right pane
5) Press command-tab to change windows

At this point 1Password should pop up the exception that I have attached to this post.

I realize that Lion is still in development. This was more of a heads-up for the 1Password developers that this bug exists.

Apologies if this isn't the proper place for this bug report -- I looked around but didn't see any place to report bugs with 1Password and Lion.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Hey mnwarren,

Could you please try the latest Beta release (3.6.0.BETA-35) and see if it fixes this problem? You can do this by going to the 1Password > Preferences window, selecting the Update panel, enable the "Include Beta versions" checkbox, and then click Check Now. Once the update is installed, try again and see if it helps.

Lion support is currently only in the beta versions. For additional help with 1Password's Lion support, please check out our 1Password 3 BETA builds forum. :-)

(Also, in case anyone else is playing the home version of "Which Version Should I Use?" the latest stable version of 1Password is 3.5.9.)

I hope that helps. Please let me know.

Cheers,
  • Upgrading to the latest beta build fixed the bug. Thanks!
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    I don't think it was a bug so much as 1Password versions prior to 3.6.0 were simply not designed to run in Lion. ;-)

I'm glad using the latest beta version of 1Password got you up and running in Apple's latest preview OS. Thanks for updating the thread to let me know.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

We are always here to help!
This discussion has been closed.