Google Chrome Extension appears compressed

Options

I have the latest google chrome extension installed, but when I click the button in my browser, all the rows are over lapping, making it hard to read what they say, is there a way to fix this?

1Password Version: 4.6.0.598 (12)
Extension Version: 4.5.3.90
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @atvunk !
    Please try the following steps in the suggested order. It will not take a lot of time.
    1. Update Google Chrome to the latest verson and restart browser. Check if the extention works properly.
    If not:
    2. Reinstall 1Password extention by the following steps:
    a. Type chrome://extensions/ in the address bar and open "Extentions page"
    b. Check "Developer mode" to get extention ID. It looks like 'aomjjhallfgjeglblehebfpbcfeobpgk' (may vary). Copy extention ID to somewhere, for example notepad app. We will need it later.
    c. Delete 1Password extention from Chrome.

e. Delete 1Password extention folder from Chrome working directory. The name of the extention folder is "extention ID" from step 'b' ( aomjjhallfgjeglblehebfpbcfeobpgk on screenshot). In most cases the folder with all Chrome extentions is "c:\Users\'Your Windows user name'\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\". Use Windows search if you can't locate the extention folder manually.
    d. Install 1Password extention from Google Web Store.

If it still doesn't work, please attach screenshot with over lapped rows, so we can dig deeper.
    Hope it will help.

Vitaly Guk. AgileBits.

• Hi @atvunk,

Do you have a high DPI monitor? If yes, that will explain why the extension's UI looks tiny.

There is a way to fix this, please look at this guide: https://support.1password.com/win-high-dpi/

This discussion has been closed.