I am sorry for missing the 50% off price, can you extend this price for a few days?

jackyzeng
jackyzeng
Community Member

I am sorry for missing the 50% off price, can you extend this price for a few days? My friend told me that the price of 1Password for Mac was downgrade to $24.99, but I it is back to $49.99 just today. I realy want to own a copy of 1Password, can you extend the price $24.99 for another day?

1Password Version: 6.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.11
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I am sorry for missing the 50% off price, can you extend this price for a few days?

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

@jackyzeng - AgileBits holds sales reasonably often, so it may be worth waiting for the next one. They aren't ever announced in advance, but you can learn when they happen from Facebook, Twitter, or the AgileBits blog.

It is disappointing to miss a good sale, but they always do end, the same as they do in any other business.

• jackyzeng
    jackyzeng
    Community Member

you are right, so just a pitty.

• Hi @jackyzeng,

I'm sorry to hear you missed the sale. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end, and we're unable to extend it once it has stopped. As hawkmoth said, we periodically do sales... the best way to find out about them is via Twitter or Facebook as we announce them there every time. That being said, I don't know when our next sale will be.

I hope you have a great day.

Rick

• jackyzeng
    jackyzeng
    Community Member
    edited February 2016

@rickfillion OK, thank you all the same. So next time when you do sales, would you please send an mail to me? My mail number is [email removed by admin].

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jackyzeng,

I've removed your email address because this is a public forum. ;)

The best way to make sure that you don't miss the next sale is to keep an eye on our blog, follow us on Twitter (@1Password) and Facebook, or sign up for our newsletters.

Sales always get announced on the blog and our social media platforms, and by keeping up with us there, you'll also get tips about 1Password, all sorts of great inside security information, and be the first to know about the awesome new features in the latest update.

Thanks so much for your interest in 1Password!

This discussion has been closed.