Missing contents.js

I don't know if this has been reported but whenever I try to access the 1password anywhere online, I get the error message...
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hello Clockwork and welcome to the Forums!

I'm sorry you are having problems with 1PasswordAnywhere (1PA).

Would you please provide additional information regarding how and where you are attempting to access 1PA?

The error message indicates that Safari is looking for the 1Password.agilekeychain in the default location on your desktop.

I use Dropbox to access 1PA when I'm away from my desktop, but others use a flash drive and carry a copy of the keychain on his or her person.

Without additional information, I am unsure of how to address your issue. In the interim, please take a look at the following 1PA user guide article to ensure you haven't missed a setup procedure: 1PasswordAnywhere

Please reply with your results. I am sure someone will be able to determine what is happening with your issue.

Brandt
  • Clockwork
    edited May 2011
    Safari Version: 5.05
    OS X: 10.6.7
    1Password:
  • bswins
    edited May 2011
    Clockwork wrote:

Safari Version: 5.05
    OS X: 10.6.7
    1Password:

Clockwork,

Thanks for the reply.

I believe the Rebuild Data File... option is hazed out because the 1Password program is locked (your screen shot indicates this is the case).

With 1P locked, I can reproduce your result. When I unlock 1P, the option is then available.

Please unlock 1P and see if you see the same. If so, please select, and then try to use 1PA again.

I'm also using Safari Version: 5.05, OS X: 10.6.7 and 1P for Mac BETA-37. So, at least we're both working with the same systems. I am able to access 1PA, so I know it's possible.

Please reply back with your results.

Brandt
  • bswins wrote:

Clockwork,

Thanks for the reply.

I believe the Rebuild Data File... option is hazed out because the 1Password program is locked (your screen shot indicates this is the case).

With 1P locked, I can reproduce your result. When I unlock 1P, the option is then available.

Please unlock 1P and see if you see the same. If so, please select, and then try to use 1PA again.

I'm also using Safari Version: 5.05, OS X: 10.6.7 and 1P for Mac BETA-37. So, at least we're both working with the same systems. I am able to access 1PA, so I know it's possible.

Please reply back with your results.

Brandt

Well this is very weird... I checked back in the agilekeychain contents and the missing files had suddenly reappeared along with the 'backups' folder without having to do anything... At least it works now so thanks for your help :D.
  • Clockwork wrote:

Well this is very weird... I checked back in the agilekeychain contents and the missing files had suddenly reappeared along with the 'backups' folder without having to do anything... At least it works now so thanks for your help :D.

Glad you are up and running again!

When it comes to fixing an issue, I'll take weird every time! :)
This discussion has been closed.