Lost in Firefox

in the last 24 hours 1Password link disappeared
I can't access the ipassword from the Internet. I have come to depend on this little link and now it's gone. Would anyone care of offer an idea how something could just disappear?? Now, one thing did happen and that is an update of Firefox this morning.

Comments

• bswins
    edited May 2011
    donnajoh wrote:

I can't access the ipassword from the Internet. I have come to depend on this little link and now it's gone. Would anyone care of offer an idea how something could just disappear?? Now, one thing did happen and that is an update of Firefox this morning.

Hello donnajoh and welcome to the Forums!

I'm sorry you're having a problem, but I'm not 100% sure what is going on. Would you please reply with additional detail regarding your problem?

Specifically, how are you trying to access 1Password from the Internet? What version of 1Password are you using? What version of Firefox are you using now and what version were you using?

Are you talking about the 1Password Firefox extension (i.e. the browser button)? Are you talking about using 1PasswordAnywhere via Dropbox or a flash drive? Are you talking about launching a website from the 1Password desktop application?

I'm sure someone will be able to help you very soon. Some more information should give us what we need to get you back up and running.

Brandt
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Hello donnajoh,

I am sorry that you are having this problem. As Brandt mentioned, it would be very helpful to know some further details about the versions of 1Password and Firefox you are using. While I wait to hear back from you, you could try following the instructions in our troubleshooting guide to get the 1Password button in your Firefox toolbar.

If you are still having trouble after following the steps in that guide, please let us know those version numbers. You can find them by selecting "About 1Password" and "About Firefox" from the menu bar.

About%201Password.png

We are always here to help!
This discussion has been closed.