Support of non subscription service apps ?

Options
kpouer
kpouer
Community Member

Hi,
I bought 1Password iOS and Windows+Mac family licence (unfortunately I see your store do not have family licences anymore), I choosed 1Password because it was a service without subscriptions and which allowed me to choose where my data are stored.

So I see now the Family service which does exactly the two things I don't want: subscription and no control on where my data are stored.

My question is, will you continue maintain classic 1Passwords apps that I will be able to purchase or will the company completely switch to a subscription business ?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @kpouer,

Thanks very much for getting in touch. We removed the family license from our store quite a while ago for the sake of simplicity. The terms of all our current licenses are that you can share them with your household. So don't worry — a single license for any one of our apps allows you to achieve both of your goals. There is no need to subscribe if you are not interested in the new service. :)

-Mitch

• kpouer
    kpouer
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,
    thanks for your answer, so I understand that you will continue to maintain both system: the subscription licence for team and families, and the old licence system without subscriptions for users who don't want to use cloud service?

• That is exactly correct!

This discussion has been closed.