Moving entry from "Everyone" Vault to other Vault

Options
seannon
seannon
Community Member

This maybe related to a permissions thread I noticed but I wanted to make sure.

I started switching to 1Password Families today and having been moving things between vaults. I noticed that you can Share > Vault Name > Move to "Everyone". But if you are in the "Everyone" Vault the share options are greyed out so you cannot move an entry to another vault.

Any reason this is the case?

I am the creator of the Family or Team.

Thank You

1Password Version: 6.0.1
Extension Version: 4.5.2
OS Version: OS X 10.11.3
Sync Type: Families
Referrer: forum-search:Moving entry from "Everyone" Vault to other Vault

Comments

• rob
    rob
    edited February 2016
    Options

Hi, @seannon, and welcome to our forum! Yes, this is an oversight on our part that we plan to address soon. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

By the way, you don't need to create a new account to switch to 1Password for Families. We will soon be providing an option to change your account type so you can keep your existing setup and domain.

• bneese
    bneese
    Community Member
    Options

I wish the option to switch an existing account was already available before I created a new account for the family. I am having the same problem with moving items out of Everyone. When do you think this will be fixed?

Thanks!

• Ben
    Options

Hi @bneese,

Unfortunately I don't have a time frame I can share on either (migrating a Team to Families or moving items from Everyone). In general we do not attempt to share time lines. Hopefully soon. :)

Sorry I don't have a more specific answer.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.