upgrade windows license to bundle license?

Hi All,

few months ago I bought the windows license, but now i purchased a Mac so i was wondering if there was any way to upgrade my windows license to a bundle license?
Any ideas?

Comments

• JaVae wrote:

Hi All,

few months ago I bought the windows license, but now i purchased a Mac so i was wondering if there was any way to upgrade my windows license to a bundle license?
    Any ideas?

Hello JaVae and welcome to the Forums!

I know that AgileBits has been very generous with their licensing policy in the past. Since you recently purchased a Windows license, I'm sure that you will hear from them regarding a solution soon.

Best of luck.

Brandt
  • thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    khad or one of the others may see this thread but you may also want to send an email to support@agile.ws

Make sure to include a link to this thread so they can connect the dots, also if you didn't buy the license directly thru the 1Password store then also include any info they may need to locate your license. Like name, email etc in case they are different from the one linked to your forum profile.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2011
    I'll let JaVae make the real followup post here, but I got the email and responded. :-)

Thanks Brandt and Tommy!

And thanks, JaVae, for your — increasing — interest in 1Password. ;-)
  • JaVae
    JaVae
    Community Member
    This has to be the fastest support ever lol.
    license upgrade paid and received! thanks guys.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Woohoo! :-D

Thanks for the update, JaVae. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

We are always here to help!
This discussion has been closed.