Licencing for Android App

patkoono
patkoono
Community Member

Hi .

I have already bought 1passwort full licence for my windows computer. everything works fine and i could also install the tool on my portable laptop with the same licence key. now i would like to use 1password on my mobile phone (android). how can a get the premius functions there with my already paid licence? i couldn't find a field to type in licence key.

thank you very much for your help

kind regards,
patkoono

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:license-requirements, kb:premium-features-faq

Comments

• sfringer
    sfringer
    Community Member

1Password for Android is a completely separate product from 1Password for Windows. You will need to make use of the in-app purchase in 1Password for Android to unlock the premium features.

• Hi @patkoono. Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your support! :)

As sfringer mentioned, 1Password is licensed per person and per platform, so while your Windows license will indeed work for all of your Windows devices, you won't be able to use it for Android or other platforms.

1Password 6 for Android is a free download through the Play Store, but becomes limited to a reader after the 30 day trial. That means that you can sync, view, and fill your data, but you won't be able to add or edit items without purchasing the Premium features.

The Premium features are handled through an in-app purchase via Google Play and linked to the Google account they're purchased with. You'll be able to unlock them on other Android devices using the same Google account, but due to how the Play Store is designed, we are not able to bundle the premium features on Android with 1Password on other platforms.

I hope this clarifies things for you! Let us know if you have more questions.

• patkoono
    patkoono
    Community Member

Hi sfringer
    Perfect. Everything clear now!
    Thank you very much.

• I'm glad that sfringer was able to help out! Let us know if you need anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.