Don´t sync my android 1password with dropbox

Seltrecht
Seltrecht
Community Member

i have create a 1password sync with my dropbox on my macbook (Password Version 6.0.2) The program say the sync is create an on my dropbox was create the Folder /apps/1password/1Password.opcault
I think that is correctly

When I start the new installed Version of 1Password on my android phone and say "already have 1password data somewhere else" on Dropbox i can go to /apps/1Password/1Password.opvault/default the program say that no "tresor" on this folder
Whats wrong? Can anywhere help? perfectly on german!!

1Password Version: 6.0.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X10.11.3
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:dropbox folder

Comments

• Hi @Seltrecht. Thanks for getting in touch with us! I'll be happy to help out here. :)

1Password on Android uses the AgileKeychain format for Dropbox and local storage sync. We don’t support the OPVault format for these sync methods currently. However, when you created a vault on your Mac, it was created using the OPVault format.

We recently introduced Wi-Fi sync that uses an internal version of the OPVault format. If you wish to avoid using AgileKeychain right now, you can switch over to Wi-Fi sync on your Android device and switch to OPVault format on other platforms.

Otherwise, I recommend switching to AgileKeychain to sync with Dropbox. Here's what you'll need to do:

• Launch 1Password for Mac
    • Under Help > Tools, uncheck Enable OPVault for Dropbox and Folder sync (this will let you create the .agilekeychain instead)
    • Disable sync
    • Set up sync, and an .agilekeychain will be created from the internal database in 1Password for Mac

Let me know how that goes! Thanks!

• Seltrecht
    Seltrecht
    Community Member

Thanks i think the sync via WLAN is the best for me

• Sounds good! Here are the instructions for setting up Wi-Fi sync in case you need them:
    https://support.1password.com/guides/android/wifi.html

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or problems. :)

This discussion has been closed.