The site https://www.degiro.nl/login/ not working. The password will be placed on the Username-field

Options

I've add a new login in 1Password.
I add the site: https://www.degiro.nl/login/
I add my username and password.

After saving the information, i click on the URL to open the site/login.

The login screen appear.
The first field - username Will be filled with the password
The second field - password Will be blank(!)

My question:
How can i 1Password 'say', the username must be on the Username field and the password on the password field?

In 1Password, i can click on Form data.
I see:
J_username
J_password

On the j_username line, is my login name
On the j_password line is my password
This is correct.

Thanks for your support.

Marc Arts

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.21
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: kb-search:DeGiro, kb:fix-website-login, kb:save-login-manually

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited February 2016
    Options

Hi Marc ( @mgmarts ),

Thanks for taking the time to write in about the difficulty filling this website login with 1Password for iOS.

Often the best way to resolve this is to save the login using the Safari extension, instead of using the main 1Password app. You can read about how to do this here:

Create a new Login item in Safari | 1Password for iOS

Unfortunately I just tested this myself and it still does not fill correctly. It appears the difficulty is largely that this site marks both the username and password fields as "type='password'" which is one of the ways 1Password determins which information is supposed to be filled where. As both fields are marked as password fields, it appears that is confusing 1Password.

Do you have access to 1Password for Mac, or just the iOS app? It may be possible with the Mac, which has more advanced form editing capabilities, to make a login item that works with this.

Ben

ref: BRAIN-95

This discussion has been closed.