Beta

Scuba629
Scuba629
Community Member
edited February 2016 in Business and Teams

So is Teams Beta and Families now part of the released?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi, @Scuba629. I'm not sure I understand your question, but I'll take a shot.

The stable versions of our Mac, iOS, and Android apps support team and family accounts now, so you don't need to use a beta version of any of those apps. Our app for Windows 10 is still in beta, however.

• Scuba629
    Scuba629
    Community Member

Sorry what I meant was in the forums Teams is under the 1Password Betas and Families isn't. I was just surprised they both weren't considered "beta".

• @Scuba629 Oh, Teams is in beta because it has some additional features we're still working on. Families is ready for folks to start using. We wanted to get it out there so people could just get onboard and try it out. Teams still needs some improvement in areas, so we're keeping it in the beta state.

• Scuba629
    Scuba629
    Community Member

@penderworth I guess that makes sense. I thought every OS platform was going to have a release before anything was out of beta though. I don't personally need Windows 7 support but my wife does.

Don't get me wrong im going to use this product but I would like to see a Window 7 release before we start being charged either under teams or families.

• @Scuba629 We're definitely aware of that. There are a lot of Windows 7 users in the computing world, and we want to have a solution for them to use Teams as well. We'll have more news on this in the future, and hopefully before Teams actually launches. :) Be sure to keep an eye on the blog and newsletter for updates.

This discussion has been closed.