Forum bug? Bookmarks not showing

fatso83
fatso83
Community Member

I am not super confident in how the bookmarks feature works, as I haven't browsed the site since June, but in the Menu it shows "2" next to the bookmarks. To me that indicates either some activity in my bookmarks, or that I have two bookmarks. When clicking the bookmarks link I get nothing. No bookmarks showing:

Why is this? Are only open issues showed? If so, that should be handled better visually with some kind of indicator.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

It works for me

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

@fatso83 -

Are only open issues showed?

I believe this is the case. Also threads are archived after some period of in activity, six months maybe. I agree that it is annoying if you appear to have bookmarks that aren't available. I don't know if this is a forum software problem or something AgileBits could improve. (I do not work for AgileBits, so I have no inside information on this, but I have read about the issue here in the forum in the past.)

• Unfortunately this is a known issue with the forum software (Vanilla Forums) that we use. We've reported the issue to them but I do not have a current status to share.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.