I am having issue with a huge discrepancy with number of items in my vault across Mac and iOS devices.
I am using Dropbox sync with OPVault on Mac (10.11.2), iPhone (9.2), and iPad (9.2). My Mac is showing that I have 335 total items in vault, while both my iOS devices are showing only 256 items. Things that I have already tried.
- I have already followed and verified everything in this article: https://support.1password.com/dropbox-troubleshooting/. Everything checked out and I still cannot pinpoint the issue.
- If I edit an entry on my Mac (that's currently missing on my IOS devices), that item still would not show up on my iOS. The timestamp does get modified in one of the "band_x.js" file inside the OPVault in my dropbox folder on both my Mac and iOS Devices, however.
- Any new item created either on Mac and iOS devices seem to be synced correctly right away
- I have completely deleted my original vault and started a new vault using an export from the old one quite a few times (by following the instruction here to start fresh: https://support.1password.com/starting-over/mac.html). Mac 1password5 still consistently has 335 items while the iOS devices consistently shows 256. ;-(
- I have disabled and re-enabled the dropbox sync on all my Mac and all my iOS Devices many times hoping to reset it, didn't help
- I have used the Delete all data and settings option on my iOS devices and start over again many times with newly created vault, didn't help.
Any help would be appreciated. I am not sure what else I can try to make my iOS apps sync up correctly.
1Password Version: 1Password 5 Version 5.4.1 (541003) Agile Web Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.2
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:dropbox sync item count inconsistent mac ios