Recent set up of 1PASSWORD: UNABLE TO log into 1PASSWORD on my computer (home base)

Options

Good evening, I recently downloaded and started to use 1PASSWORD . I set it up on my home computer (PC/WINDOWS 10) and also on my IPHONE. the MASTER key has worked fine=-=always works on my phone.. but has STOPPED working on my home computer... ie, unable to log into 1PASSWORD on my home computer. this morning it took about 4 tries ...thought I was mis typing, but don't think I was. this evening, I've tried at least 20 times and have reset the computer... it does not recognize my single password for the vault... but my PHONE works fine with this... I am confused on this... can you help??
I appreciate it much.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:forgot-master-password

Comments

• Hi @Hockey1,

Can you try the suggestions in this guide, do not yet restore from an early backup but try the other suggestions like the caps lock, keyboard settings and so on. Often, it is one of these things that kept 1Password from letting you in.

If nothing helps, can you reinstall 1Password and see if that works.

1. Uninstall 1Password via Control Panel, this won't affect your data as it is stored outside of the program files
    2. Reboot
    3. Install the latest copy from our site here: http://agilebits.com/downloads
    4. Reboot once more.

Does that let you back in?

This discussion has been closed.