Is there a limit of the maximum team vaults in the android app?

ntimo
ntimo
Community Member
edited February 2016 in Android

Hello,

I just created a new vault and it does not sync to my nexus 6P I have 8 vaults at the moment including the personal and shared vault. Only 6 of them show up. And by the way does the vault names and descriptions are stored encrypted? Should I send an diagnostic report? Is this a bug or is there a internal vault limit of how much vaults can be synced?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @ntimo,

No, there is no limit on vaults that we'd expect anyone to ever reach. We have an upper limit on the server to prevent abuse or a run away bug, but it is quite high.

I think you're hitting this issue that @mverde just taught me about:

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/283615/#Comment_283615

It looks like a bug that we'll have fixed up soon. I'd prefer you leave the problem as is and test it when the fixed beta is available, but I totally understand if you want to use Michael's posted work around instead.

Take care,

++dave;

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    edited February 2016

@dteare @mverde thanks, for the explanation of this bug. I think I will just wait the next two weeks or so and hope a new beta is being released in this time frame and is not Iam going to start over (with dropbox I hate it :dizzy: ) I will be happy to help testing the fix in the next update ;)

thanks,
    Timo

• Thank you, Timo!

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@dteare The new beta fixed the issue for me thanks :)

• Thanks for confirming the fix, Timo! :)

This discussion has been closed.