Help me choose option

I used the help me choose option and purchased a windows subscription, Which led me to believe I could use the same one for my win 10 pc, My adroid ph and my Ipad ?
If thats the case how and what do I enter in the adroid app & ipad one
Very confused

1Password Version: 460664
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: win 10
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Hi @pmills, Thank you for purchasing 1Password for your Windows PC. I'm sorry if there was any confusion, unfortunately we cannot bundle purchases from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.

1Password for iOS is a free download with optional in app purchase from App Store for the Pro features.

1Password for Android is free to try for 30 days, giving you the opportunity to try all its features and really get a feel for the application. After this time, its Reader functionality and fingerprint access will remain free. To add, edit, organize and favorite items, use the in-app purchase and unlock premium features.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

• pmills
    pmills
    Community Member

If thats the case why do have such a
    misleading & deceptive page on your web site ?

• Hi @pmills - I'm really sorry if you find this misleading, we certainly don't intend for this. If you look at the mobile app descriptions you will see it specifies that in-app purchases are required if you want more than the basic features.

I hope this helps.

This discussion has been closed.