How do add a vault item to the favorites list?

With the desktop app it's as easy as just hitting the "star" button. But I can't find any way of doing this in Teams. Thanks. I'm using chrome on windows at present.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi, @Scott Weatherhogge.

You're correct, it's not yet possible to favorite an item using the web app in 1Password for Teams. But if you favorite an item in the desktop app, it will show up under Favorites in the web app.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Unfortunately, no, the vault items that are favored within the desktop apps (I use windows and os x) do not show up in the teams app. I have several vaults and the favorite list is blank on all of them.

• @Scott Weatherhogge Could you try removing them from your Favorites then adding them back? Also, what types of items are not displaying? I just tried a Password, Login, Credit Card, and Identity. All of them appeared in the web interface immediately after I added them in 1Password for Mac, whether I dragged them to Favorites in the sidebar or clicked the star icon. One thing to note is when you move an item from a different Teams vault, it will lose its Favorite status. That's something we're aware of. What are your permissions on the vault you're trying to favorite things in?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

It was logins that weren't showing. I think what happened is when I moved them from my old password vault to the new team vault it lost the favorite info (as you mentioned). From within the desktop app I favorited some logins in the team vault, then logged into the team web app and they were on the favorites list. So, problem solved. It will be nice when we can favorite items directly within the web app.

• @Scott Weatherhogge Aha, well I'm glad to hear you figured things out so quickly. :) I agree that it would be nice to favorite things from within the web app, and so do the developers. We'll be adding that in the future.

This discussion has been closed.