My masterpassword does not work anymore - Android & Windows

I haven't changed the password recently
Loaded the last back-up version

Only thing I did was re-sync on my android phone (moto G) where it did not accept the password either.
Now a day later the password is not accepted on my windows pc.

Cheers,

Bas

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:forgot-master-password, kb:master-password-not-accepted

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@BasEngelblik: Thanks of contacting us. I'm sorry to hear that! For your privacy and security, your Master Password is known only by you. No information about your Master Password is ever sent to us. We cannot reset it for you and you cannot change it without entering the old one. There is also no "back door" to access your data without the Master Password. Nor do
    we have any information about your Master Password we could use to help you find it. If there were, that would be a security hole that could be exploited to gain access to your secure information, even if we were the only ones who could exploit it. This way, no one, not even someone at AgileBits, can read your secure data. Please try the tips in this guide as they may help you gain access again:

https://support.1password.com/master-password-not-accepted/

If that doesn't help though, you will need to either restore from a backup, sync from another device, or simply start over. Please let me know how it turns out. I look forward to hearing back from you!

This discussion has been closed.