Language Support

tonqa
tonqa
Community Member

I just want to tell you that my family needs a proper language support (in my case for the German language). This is a real key criteria for my family before we can begin using 1Password for Family. Support of native language is really the only way that my family (which has kind of unexperienced, non-technical users and no knowledge of the English language anyhow) will be able to use the 1Password platform. So far the 1Password apps had a proper language support. I cannot say this of the online platform and, thus, have to wait until this feature gets implemented. Can you tell me more about your plans for proper language support?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@tonqa: I really can't say much except that localization for 1Password for Families/Teams is something we'd very much like to do, but I don't have a time frame to give you. As you can imagine, given that we're still making some significant changes to it every day, we're not really in a position to translate things that are still changing even in English. But once we've solidified the web interface and service as a whole, we'll be better able to tackle that. Thanks for letting us know this is important to you and your family as well! :)

This discussion has been closed.