Two password login

Hi, I’ve read a few posts from the knowledge base on how to set up logins with two passwords, however I can’t set it up for my bank (i.e. Triodos Spain).

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong, I’ve attached a screenshot of the set-up. Please have a look at the actual form at https://www.triodos.es/es/particulares/como-operar/bienvenido-oficina-internet/, and then click on the button that says “Acceder Banca Internet”. The login form URL is generated each time so there’s no direct link.

With the set-up shown I can get 1password to fill the user name (Usuario) but it seems like both the National ID (NIF/NIE) and password (Contraseña) are both pasted together in the second field.

Any help appreciated.

1Password Version: 6.0.2
Extension Version: 4.5.3
OS Version: 10.11.3
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:three field forms, kb-search:two passwords, kb-search:triodos

Comments

• AlfonsoMPF
    AlfonsoMPF
    Community Member

For clarification, I’ve manually removed the user field from the image. It’s not blank.

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

@AlfonsoMPF Thanks for your post. I just tested this and I was able to save and restore the form properly. Could you try saving a fresh copy of the page using these instructions and see if it fills better for you? This worked for me to fill the username and the proper values in both password fields. Let us know how it works for you!

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• AlfonsoMPF
    AlfonsoMPF
    Community Member

It works! Thanks a lot for the quick reply. :)

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

That's great, @AlfonsoMPF! I'm glad it helped. :)

This discussion has been closed.