I am stuck on settings in ipassword. How do I get back to login page

Options
quiltnjo
quiltnjo
Community Member

Have iassword6'. Filled in logs screen went to settings page. How do I get back to login

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I am stuck on settings in ipassword. How do I get back to login page

Comments

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @quiltnjo@aol.com

sorry you are having troubles using 1Password. To see your logins tap on Categories at bottom of screen if you are using 1Password on an iPhone or on the left side if you are using it on an iPad.

Please let me know if this helps.

• rjennings2553
    rjennings2553
    Community Member
    Options

I am stuck in settings on my 1password app on my iPad I do not see a category tab

• Ben
    Options

Hi @rjennings2553,

On an iPhone it will be at the bottom of the screen, second icon in from the left.

On an iPad, or an iPhone Plus model in landscape mode, it'll be along the left hand sidebar, second icon from the top.

Thanks!

Ben

• ubucraig
    ubucraig
    Community Member
    Options

ICON. The keyword is icon. bwoodruff answered the question correctly, but Mr Woodruff, I would have started my sentence with the word ICON; capitalized! // The trend to use worthless Adobe-style icons, which have no intrinsic meaning, is part of the "language-free" movement, started in the 1980's. This was/is a corporate effort to save money on translation. Because, after all, why use the most powerful tool ever invented, language, when a confusing icon will kinda almost do the job? As is part and parcel with the California Silicon mind-set, with enough time and guesswork, the users will eventually figure it out. Customer (self-)service, a California hipster specialty!

• Ben
    Options

It'd be a lot less expensive for us to stick some text there than to hire designers to make icons, but then the interface would look pretty poor and wouldn't fit on the screen well. ;)

We try to design icons that make sense. The filing cabinent icon, for example, as that is where you'll find your "files," organized by category (and then alphabetically).

Ben

• Garryfre
    Garryfre
    Community Member
    Options

Your filing cabinet icon looks like a snippet of film a used to be run through a projector and the placement of it puts it right smack dab in my blind spot. Took me an hour to find it.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Garryfre

Now that you mention it, I sort of can see the film snippet there, it had always looked like a drawer to me! I'm sorry it took you so long to find it. I hope that your experience with 1Password is great from now on, but if you find yourself in some trouble again, you can always find us around here :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.