We submit the apps at the same time, but they are not necessarily approved at the same time.
Mr. Laser Beam wrote:
^ I just checked the App Store to make sure. 1Password Pro is at 3.5.5, and it lists new features that the iPad-only version - which is still at 3.5.4 - does not, apparently, have:
- Disabled autocorrect when editing concealed wallet and account fields.
- Made sure all password fields are concealed in the detail view.
- Fixed problem losing support email when multitasking.
- Fixed several application crashes.
- Other minor changes and improvements.
Does this mean that the iPad-only version will be updated to 3.5.5 and gain these features?
I bought 1Password Pro and installed it on my iPhone, but I can't get it to install on my iPad 2. Are there any tricks I've missed?
Thanks for the update! I am glad everything worked out.
Thanks for the info about the I-Phone Pro package I spent 2 hours trying to figure out how to download to the phone until I just went ahead like i was going to buy it again and was told i already bought it and did i want to download it again for free?