Favourites in Teams/Family vaults; UI roughness

Options
DBrown
DBrown
1Password Alumni
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows
This discussion was split from the Feedback on the beta app thread in this forum.

Comments

• revanmj
    revanmj
    Community Member
    Options

I also have some feedback over beta - firstl, it doesn't seem to sync favorites from Team / Family account. They are synced properly on Android, iOS and OS X, but not here - app shows just an empty list and I can't even see how to add items back there.

Second thing - are you going to fix this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1561186/2016-01-10.png ? Those lines unaligned are really annoying for me :) Either vault name should be at the same level as hamburger icon (thus line would be way higher) or line marked on this picture should be aligned with line in the next column.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2016
    Options

Hi, @revanmj!

The app doesn't yet allow you mark items as "favourite", and I'm assuming the ability to display favourites in a Teams/Family vault has yet to be implemented, as well.

Likewise, there are still lots of minor tweaks to the UI in the beta app. We expect those to be improved upon with each upcoming build.

Thanks for your patience and for the feedback, @revanmj —please keep it coming!

This discussion has been closed.