1Password for iPad is GORGEOUS!

wwarby
wwarby
Community Member
edited December 1969 in iOS
Having got my iPad yesterday (UK release finally, woohoo!) I just wanted to stop by and say that the 1Password UI on this platform is absolutely stunning - IMHO it's the best looking of all the 1Password UIs (better even than 1P v3 on Mac OS) and I'd almost go so far as to say it's the best looking application on the whole AppStore for iPad :) If it's not THE best looking app for iPad, it's definitely right up there with them. Seriously, your UI designer is a very skilled man (or woman) both in terms of the level of finesse in the graphics and the user interaction design. I really hope you're going to let that designer loose on the Windows version of 1Password before it comes out of BETA ;)

Comments

• rob
    rob
    edited December 1969
    wwarby wrote:
    Having got my iPad yesterday (UK release finally, woohoo!) I just wanted to stop by and say that the 1Password UI on this platform is absolutely stunning - IMHO it's the best looking of all the 1Password UIs (better even than 1P v3 on Mac OS) and I'd almost go so far as to say it's the best looking application on the whole AppStore for iPad :) If it's not THE best looking app for iPad, it's definitely right up there with them. Seriously, your UI designer is a very skilled man (or woman) both in terms of the level of finesse in the graphics and the user interaction design.

Thanks! We really appreciate positive feedback. Our designer, Dan, makes some pretty great stuff.

wwarby wrote:
    I really hope you're going to let that designer loose on the Windows version of 1Password before it comes out of BETA ;)

I really hope so too, but that's not my decision. :-)
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    wwarby wrote:
    I really hope you're going to let that designer loose on the Windows version of 1Password before it comes out of BETA ;)

:)

Just to be clear, it's not a "beta" interface: 1Password for Windows is closely based on the 1Password 2.x design.

I'm told the developer plans to update the UI in future releases, though I don't expect it will happen before the end of the Beta period.
This discussion has been closed.