All of the sudden my 1Pass doesn't open the webpage(s) when I click on it.

No matter what account I click on it redirects to: chrome-extension://hdmbinomkfhmgknkoicejolfdfjeajmk/www.farmersbankky.com

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:All of the sudden my 1Pass doesn't open the webpage(s) when I click on it. It redirects to: chrome-extension://hdmbinomkfhmgknkoicejolfdfjeajmk/www.farmersbankky.com

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@chriskyfl: Unfortunately 1Password 3 is simply not compatible with El Capitan. It was discontinued years ago and is not longer being updated. A lot has changed in OS X in recent years, and 1Password 3 just wasn't built with any of that in mind; rather, it was built with Snow Leopard in mind.

Additionally, the old 1Password 3 browser extensions are no longer under active development either, so they won't be updated to keep pace with new browser releases. While 1Password 3 is mostly usable still and you can suffer through it, a better option would be to upgrade to 1Password 6, which fully supports Apple's most recent two OS X releases and has extensions for current web browsers as well.

This discussion has been closed.