App crashes on attempt to display OneDrive- or Dropbox-synced vaults [preparing new build]

elyscape
elyscape
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

When I updated to Beta 16 on my Lumia 950, 1Password started crashing immediately after I entered my password. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Now, when I go to select my existing vault, I log in to OneDrive, at which point a box appears saying "Select your vault". The progress ring spins a little bit as it searches OneDrive and then the app crashes. I've tried updating to Beta 17, but that hasn't resolved the issue.

1Password Version: Beta 16-17
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Mobile
Sync Type: OneDrive

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2016

Oh, golly, @elyscape, we seem to have inadvertently introduced a bug in the latest build.

Development tells me they hope to release another within a day.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

• SergeyTheAgile
    edited March 2016

@elyscape please check for updates again (1Password Beta 2016.3.902), that silly bug should be eliminated by now. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for alerting us!

• elyscape
    elyscape
    Community Member

It works now! However, it crashed when I added a team. I tried a second time, and it crashed again, but the team was present and worked once I launched it after that.

• Thanks @elyscape , I'll go and check refresh logic now

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

@SergeyTheAgile, the Store app presents version 2016.3.900 as the latest build. For some reason, 2016.3.902 seems not to be available.

• SergeyTheAgile
    edited March 2016

@DBrown to my knowledge Store use different servers to serve app packages and present app description on screen, that might be one of the reasons. Another reason could be stale cache in store app. Or perhaps Store app requires an update first - I believe I saw an update of it over last couple of days.

update: Store does install 2016.3.902, it's description in the Store that was not updated (902 is a hot fix to 900, all release notes are still valid, just 2 blocking bugs less).

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Thanks, @SergeyTheAgile! Of course, I'm using whatever version of the Store app and our beta app Microsoft sees fit to provide me.

:)

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

update: Store does install 2016.3.902, it's description in the Store that was not updated (902 is a hot fix to 900, all release notes are still valid, just 2 blocking bugs less).

Thanks for the update, @SergeyTheAgile!

This discussion has been closed.