Help deciding what I need

Options
InfoLM
InfoLM
Community Member

Hi-

I need help deciding whether I need 1password or 1passwordTeams. I need to have a password sharing system with my assistant. I would like to share certain passwords with her as well as keep some private. Which is best to go with? And what are my pricing options like?

Also, I see posts about 1password families, but I do not see it on the main site? Would this be an option?

Thanks!
Ashley

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Also, I see posts about 1password families, but I do not see it on the main site? Would this be an option?

@InfoLM: Sorry about that! We're in the process of updating the website, so I apologize for the confusion. I'd say definitely look at 1Password for Families if you need to share data.

Each person you invite will have their own vault, and then access to a single family-wide shared vault. You can, of course, create additional vaults for specific purposes (say, one that is shared only between specific people, instead of everyone, or additional vaults just for your own purposes).

That said, depending on your needs, 1Password for Teams (which uses the same technology) may be a better option since it gives much more granular controls over access (read/write/create/etc.)

Check them out, and if you can tell us more about the setup you're looking for we'll be able to give more specific recommendations. :)

This discussion has been closed.